1. When does my order ship?
Orders are shipped once a week. If you haven’t received your item in 2 weeks, please feel free to email.
2. Where can I get a tracking number for my order?
Tracking numbers are given upon request. Send us an email and we will send your tracking
3. How do you ship the pins?
All pins are shipped via USPS First Class Mail
4. I can’t find one of your old pins, where are they?
Most of our designs are limited edition so if you see a pin you like, don’t hesitate to get it because we never know if we can keep making them.
5. One of my pins broke within the USA, how can I get a replacement/refund?
Please email us with a photo and date of purchase and we will gladly replace or return your item
6. One of my pins broke during International Shipping, how can I get a replacement/refund?
Please make sure to purchase postage insurance for the pins if you are afraid that they will be damaged. We ship all our pins in bubble mailers but sometimes they can get damaged during transit. Sadly the USPS will not refund our company or the customer for damaged or lost items if insurance is not included.
7. Are you shipping during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We are still able to ship during the pandemic domestically and internationally but due to the overwhelming amount of lost and delayed mail, we must warn you that you are ordering at your own risk. We will not be refunding orders due to lost mail. You are taking the risk in ordering during a pandemic.